CORPORATE, FOUNDATION & GOVERNMENT GIVING
The Corporate Sponsor Program supports one of Delaware’s most vital cultural institutions, providing critical operating support for the Candlelight’s work onstage and in the community, including Youth, Education, and Community Outreach programs that engage over 36,000 teens and underserved adults each season. Corporate Sponsor benefits include:
- season-long recognition in the Candlelight’s program book viewed by 130,000 audience members each year;
- ticket access and discounts for your employees;
- VIP ticket assistance at the Candlelight’s and other theatres in Philadelphia, New York, and beyond;
- free tickets that can be used by the charity of your choice; and
- other customizable benefits based on your giving level and corporate needs.
For more information or to join, contact MARY JONES Institutional Giving Manager, at 302 555 1212.
CORPORATE, FOUNDATION, AND GOVERNMENT DONORS
The Candlelight’s Theatre Company is grateful for the support of a wide range of corporations, foundations, and government agencies. This support is vital in sustaining annual operations, including our award-winning productions and Youth, Education, and Community initiatives.
|EXECUTIVE SEASON PRODUCERS|
($100,000 and above)SEASON CO-PRODUCERS
($50,000 – $99,999)PRODUCTION SPONSORS
($25,000 – $49,999)
($5,000 – $9,999)MEMBERS
($2,500 – $4,999)THANK YOU TO OUR IN-KIND CONTRIBUTORS
**Education & community programs donor
As of January 2022